Monday, July 22, 2013


 After months of trying to launch a blog that I could be proud of (I am unfortunately a perfectionist)I think I've come to the point where I'm ready to get this thing started! Though I've said this before, my life is undergoing such big changes that I can't help but feel the need to share and photograph and write, write, write!

 I thought I'd start by sharing a little bit about myself! My name is Liz, obviously ha ha, I'm 21 years old and I'm from the Midwest! I've worked at a locally owned and operated bakery, experienced the cool downtown atmosphere and have been surrounded by delicious pastries for about 2 1/2 years! I've changed so much since I worked my first Sunday terrified and too shy to speak up! I bet most of the people I work with now would hardly believe we were the same person, I've become more and more comfortable speaking my mind and I'm so thankful to have met some of the people I have! I even met my boyfriend there! That's why it'll be so hard to leave next month, there will definitely be tears but I'm excited for what's next. August brings my new job babysitting for a my wonderful to be niece Allison and my boyfriend Clint's last semester in college! It's going to be so fun to have Clint's sister, her husband and baby Allison in town all the time!

 We'll also be busy planning our wedding! In June we did some talking and decided that marriage was something important to the both of us and sooner than later would be ideal. At first we talked about simply taking a trip down to the courthouse to make it official but my mom and Clint's parents kindly stepped in and said they would contribute a considerable amount to the wedding! That took such a huge load off the both of our shoulders! Now we are able to invite our immediate families and make the day something special that we'll remember forever. The wedding is June 21st 2014 and after that who knows what's in store for us!

 I decided to start this blog because I love photography, developing my own personal style and simply writing. Though my new job will give me longer hours, I'll have some time to myself and time to develop fun features! I'm thinking of making myself  monthly goals since I'll be hanging out with a one year old five days a week. I want to get out and do things around town, I have a little bit of social anxiety so though it will be a challenge, I really want to make it happen!

 I'm really excited to see where this blog goes, whether it's just a photo/style diary or something others enjoy reading I can't wait to get started and find out! I'll leave you with some photographs I took Sunday at the park and dinner at my mama's!


 
  
 
 
I just love taking pictures of flowers, especially when I can get up close and get all the little details !!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 My mom made Shrimp Scampi and a delicious ice cream dessert with caramel and cookie topping, then we both took turns taking pictures with little Penny!
 
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment