Tuesday, July 23, 2013

 
What I Wore:
Print Dress - JC Penney
Flats - Macy's
Backpack - -Claires
Bandana - my boyfriend's
Sunglasses - Sterling Optical
 
Where I Wore it:
 After a couple of days feeling under the weather, Clint took me to our favorite park for a short walk! They have beautiful flowers, a small coulee with many duck families and stone Japanese statues. I love Sertoma Park so much, it's so peaceful and a great place to lay out a blanket and read in the warm summer sun! The weather's been cloudy but cool, I'm so happy that it's cooled down so we don't have to hide away in the air conditioning all day!
 
 I really love the print on this dress! It's like a watercolor painting and it's so bright and vibrant that you can't help feeling a little better just wearing it. I love when an outfit is simple and can stand out on it's own without a lot of accessories. It's definitely one of my go-to dresses on days when I can't for the life of me decide what to wear. Plus it's very flattering!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I hope everyone is having a nice Tuesday afternoon! I know I'll be excited to get back to work after a couple of sick days and enjoy my last month at the bakery!

No comments:

Post a Comment